- Van der Meer
Configuration of your VidaXL account
Already have a VidaXL account created? Then continue with this article. Haven't created an account yet? You can create a free account immediately!
If you already have created an account with VidaXL, you can easily log in via: https://b2b.vidaxl.com/profile/customers/sign_in. You will then end up in a dashboard where you can view the range of VidaXL as well as your orders and balance.
To be able to send the dropshipping orders directly to VidaXL, we need the API key of your VidaXL account. You must enter this in the settings of the plugin. Curious about these settings? Read the article how to configure the plugin.
- Go to your VidaXL account and click right above on your company name
- Choose in the dropdown for My account
- Scroll down to Contact details until you see API token
- Click on Show API token
- The token which appears is your API key, you need to fill this in, in the plugin settings.
Despite the fact that the VidaXL WooCommerce plugin will create orders automatically in your VidaXL dashboard, you need manually approve them before they are sent. How you do this?
- Go to your VidaXL account and click above Unsubmitted orders
- Here you'll find all created orders by the WooCommerce plugin
- Click on Review & Confirm to ship the order
- All shipped orders are visible in Order history
How did we do with this article?