Installation via the website
After downloading the zip file, you can install the plugin via the backend of your WordPress website. Extracting the zip file is not necessary.
- Go to the Plugins page in the backend of your WordPress and click on Add new plugin
- Click on the button - left above - Upload plugin and click Choose file
- Select the downloaded zip file (for example: woosa-bol-v1.1.0.zip) and click Open
- Click on the button Install now
- The installation will take a few seconds. When the installation is finished you can click Activate plugin.
Have you installed and activated the plugin? Than it's ready for use!
How did we do with this article?